- Shaft Lengths & Weights Medium 46mm • 1.5gm Short 36mm • 1.3gm Extra Short 26mm • 1.0gm
Designed in 1980, this classic waisted shape was styled on the Alamo shaft and is now established worldwide.
Anodised aluminium with cross hole locking device. Simple, stylish and extremely long lasting.
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Medium 46mm • 1.5gm Short 36mm • 1.3gm
A revolutionary industry first. Ultra light and ultra strong graphite rod gives a unique front loaded balance to any dart. The anodised linker and top create aerodynamic perfection.
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Medium 48mm • 1.0gm Short 35mm • 0.9gm
Ultimate flight grip is achieved with the unique Colette top, which keeps the flights firmly locked in place - eliminating flight "fall-out".
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Medium 47mm • 1.8gm Short 34mm • 1.4gm
Aluminium-featuring weight reduction zones.
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Midi 41mm • 1.6gm
This dense 4.1 gram shaft shifts the centre of gravity to the rear of the dart, resulting in tail down entry. This allows the player to "top stack", clearing the scoring area of obstructions.
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Midi 41mm • 4.1gm
The aluminium knurled shaft, which allows the player to lock the shaft tightly to the barrel and give extra finger grip in play.
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Medium 46mm • 2.0gm Short 36mm • 1.5gm
Anodised aluminium with diamond cut stripes.
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Medium 46mm • 1.5gm Short 36mm • 1.2gm
Made from high tensile, sprung steel. Unlike a rigid shaft Vibros are flexible, to allow clear tracking into the board, reducing deflections and increasing scores.
- Shaft Lengths & Weights Midi 40mm • 1.4gm